It’s amazing what five ingredients and a roll of crescent rolls can do to make you look like a golden breakfast goddess! Here’s our how-to for Easter Egg Brunch Wreath.
I kept seeing all these photos on Pinterest, but when I clicked on the breakfast brunch wreath, the photo went no where. Therefore, I had to improvise and figure it out myself. So I did a pretty good job of making something out of it since we’ve already made this multiple times and can now mix and match whatever ingredients you might want from veggies, sausage or in my family’s case, more bacon.
And don’t forget the caraway seeds! I made one with and one without and it made a HUGE difference!
- 1 can of crescent rolls (8 pack)
- 6–8 eggs,scrambled with butter and seasing
- 8 slices bacon, cooked but not crispy
- 2 cups cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- On a greased cookie sheet lined with wax paper, lay out the crescent rolls on a star shape with the fat end in the center and overlap each triangle with the corner until the middle makes a circle.
- Lay a slice of bacon on each triangle.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheese at the perimeter of the circle.
- Layer eggs around the same circle over the cheese.
- Add another layer of cheese.
- Take the ends of the crescent roll towards the center and pinch at the base to form a circle.
- Complete until the rolls form a circle, wreath shaped.
- Sprinkle caraway seeds on top.
- Cook at 375 degrees until brown for around 20 minutes.
Enjoy more mamachallenge Easter Brunch Recipes