An impressive presentation without much work and all the flavor! You’ll wonder if drinking or eating your wine tastes better.
- 1 pound cake loaf, cubed (or you can use Twinkies if you are in a fix!)
- 2 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup berries (any mix)
- 2 cups moscato, sweet wine
- 1 container, whipped cream
- Marinate peaches in a cup of moscato for 2 hours. Once the peaches are ready, start layering your trifle with cake, then fruit, and then whipped cream. Repeat with whipped cream on top. Cover in fruit and allow to sit in the refrigerator for an hour to cool. Keep cool until ready to serve.
- Use whatever fresh fruit is in season for the perfect trifle.