- 1 can of crescent rolls (8 pack)
- 6-8 eggs,scrambled with butter and seasing
- 8 slices bacon, cooked but not crispy
- 2 cups cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- On a greased cookie sheet lined with wax paper, lay out the crescent rolls on a star shape with the fat end in the center and overlap each triangle with the corner until the middle makes a circle.
- Lay a slice of bacon on each triangle.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheese at the perimeter of the circle.
- Layer eggs around the same circle over the cheese.
- Add another layer of cheese.
- Take the ends of the crescent roll towards the center and pinch at the base to form a circle.
- Complete until the rolls form a circle, wreath shaped.
- Sprinkle caraway seeds on top.
- Cook at 375 degrees until brown for around 20 minutes.