Get your pumpkin fix with this easy to make, so good to taste, you’ll make it again and again!
- 12-15 Gingerbread or molasses cookies, crushed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (like this)
- 1 container of whipped topping, thawed
- To make custard, beat cream cheese in a bowl until smooth with mixer.
- Next add the pumpkin, vanilla, sugar, and pie spice until well blended. Now fold in around a cup of whipped cream and combined.
- To assemble trifle, layer crumbled cookies into bottom of container. Next layer pumpkin, followed by whipped cream. Repeat if possible, ending with the whipped cream as the top layer.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Add crumbled cookies or 1 single cookie to garnish and serve.