Apple pie hasn’t ever been this easy!
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted + 1 tablespoon
- 1/3 cup nuts,choppped (optional – I prefer walnuts.)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix butter, spice and apples together. Set aside.
- Arrange rolls into triangles on sheet.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and nuts evenly onto each triangle.
- Next add apple mixture at the wide end of the triangle.
- Roll up triangle into crescent.
- With remaining butter, brush rolls.
- Sprinkle pie spice on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until brown.
- Serve. So good for breakfast or dessert with ice cream!
- Great snack to make with the kids!