Easter is always a great excuse to enjoy a big brunch, but who wants to eat the same ole thing? Here are your new favorite brunch recipes – perfect for Easter!
I love Easter for many reason, but one big one is BRUNCH! While there’s never anything wrong with scrambled eggs, there’s something awesome when you take it to the next level…as long, of course, that it doesn’t take 3 hours to make it and with as little clean up as possible.
Inspired by some of the timeless favorite breakfast dishes, here are some of the best and easiest brunch recipes you need to make right now.
- Up the ante on the Quiche Lorraine by replacing it with hashbrowns. Now it’s not only low-carb, but a quiche that any man can’t fight.
- Take all your favorite breakfast staples like eggs, meat, cheese and croissants and wrap them up in a loop for this Easter Wreath. (The kids will love helping you with this one and it looks real impressive!)
- Blueberry Cream Danish? Your mouth is already watering, right? But here’s a shortcut you’ll have them in your mouth, start to finish in less than 20 minutes. REALLY.
- Breakfast. Taco. Enchiladas. Two of my favorite recipes come together for one delicious casserole that you can make, freeze, cook and serve. Just look at the presentation. And that’s just the outside of the dish!
- While technically this is a dessert, the kids won’t let you wait to make this Easter Egg Fruit Pizza made with cookie dough pizza and fruit to make a beautiful display!
With just a little bit of time, you’ll have some new favorite dishes that you’re family will be raving about for many Easters to come. And you might just have to make some of these a couple of times in between, too. Here’s the lowdown on how to make these as featured on Fox Good Day!