Jurassic World roared into theaters this summer and continues to dominate box offices nationwide! You can bring the biggest hit of the summer home with these adorable dinosaur party ideas featuring toys, games, and treats from HABA USA featured on EyeOpenerTV/Aol.com Parenting!
BRING JURASSIC WORLD TO YOUR KID’S SANDBOX Digging Claw by HABA USA // $12.99
- Wear it like a glove to take a bite out of the sand. Makes digging fun and easy!
- Cool dino design
- For ages 1+
3D BOARD GAME IS DINO-RIFIC FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY Expedition Dino Game by HABA USA // $37.99
- Armed with a hammer and chisel, players excavate petrified bones from the rocks, avoiding the dangerous dinos hiding there
- Fantastic 3D game board
- Includes 1 game board, 1 wooden character, 1 die, 1 hammer and 1 chisel
- Recommended for ages 4+
- Made in Germany
WHIP UP A BATCH OF TRIASSIC-ERA TREATS! Dinosaur Parade Silicone Chocolate Lollipops Mold by HABA USA // $11.99
- Mold creates 6 different Dinosaur shaped chocolate treats in minutes
- Set includes 2 child-safe recipes
- Mold is easy to clean
- For ages 4+
SWEETEN UP PREHISTORIC PARTIES AND PLAYDATES WITH A DINO CAKE! Dinosaur Silicone Cake Mold by HABA USA // $11.99
- Cake mold shaped like adorable dino
- Comes with 3 child-friendly baking recipes
- Easy to clean mold
- Ages 4+
FUN FOODS WITH DINOSAURS
- Peanut Butter Cookies – Use the refrigerated dough and a toy dinosaur foot to make a cute fossil cookie. Hide them in brown sugar for a fun presentation and activity in one!
- Dinosaur Dig Cups – Layer chocolate pudding and crumbled Oreo cookies for a dinoriffic snack. Top with gummy dinosaurs for the perfect topping.
- Herbivore Cups – Not all dinosaurs ate meat and a little veggie never hurt your tiny T-Rex either! Place a few tablespoons of hummus with veggies for a healthy snack.
- Dinosaur Sandwiches – Nothing magic here, but the help of a brontosaurus sandwich cutter, bread and your favorite lunch meat!
- Dino Juice – Using a green juice or carbonated water like Sparking Ice Kiwi Strawberry like I used. Then go crazy with some whip cream for making your watering hole a little more fun!
FOR MORE DINO-MITE IDEAS