The perfect way to toast to fall is with this sangria!
- 1 bottle Red (I like Pinot Noir or a Meritage for this)
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup apple brandy
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1 cup ginger ale or sparking wine (optional)
- 2–4 cinnamon sticks
- Place chopped fruit in a pitcher.
- Add sugar.
- Next mid brandy with fruit mixture.
- Slowly pour in apple cider.
- Add cinnamon sticks.
- Allow to sit overnight if possible to mixture can blend.
- Before serving, add bubbles for a little twist.
- Serve with fruit, cinnamon sugar rim, and enjoy!
- I love serving sangria for Thanksgiving and this recipe is just right for serving with fall dishes like pork tenderloin, turkey, or duck.