None of these are endorsed by GMT or MamaChallenge as diet remedies, but the newest trends in support that viewers and readers have shared for weight management. Check with your doctor before starting any regimen or weight loss program.
The Cabbage Diet. The Hot Dog Diet. Or my personal favorite from The Devil Wears Prada, I Don’t Anything Diet Until I’m About to Pass Out and Eat a Cube of Cheese Diet.
None of them sound good, but certainly have worked to help anyone have long-lasting weight loss. The reason why of course, is diets don’t work.
The last time I was on Good Morning Texas I shared the secret of a long marriage. Today I’m going to share the secret to losing weight: Eat healthy food, practice healthy lifestyle with exercise. Period.
But for many of us that’s a lot harder than it sounds!
However, people are realizing it’s about a lifestyle change; a mindset; a shift, to a healthier version of you!
So we asked our viewers and MamaChallenge.com readers to tell us what they are doing to lose or maintain weight and here’s what we found!
- Actress, Host and Ex-Playboy bunny Jenny McCarthy is the spokesperson for Skinny Stix, a proprietary blend you add to 16 oz. water. 1-3 times a day.
- SkinnyStix formula was originally designed for weight loss, but it’s been benefitting everyone for powerful appetite control, mood elevation, increased energy, fat burning, stamina, and improved focus.
- Starting yesterday you can find Skinny Stix at Walmart for a pack of 21.
- Juicing is not a way to lose weight but help you to get in those fruits and vegetables you might not be getting in your regular diet. Take a look – this one bottle has 6 lbs of produce!
- Austin-based Daily Greens is a raw, cold-pressed juicing company with products available for sale at Whole Foods and other specialty stores as well as online for nationwide, overnight delivery.
- Shauna Martin created this company after being diagnosed with breast cancer at 33 and discovered juicing was her way to restore her health.
- A locally based company, Advocare has a strong reach – I bet many of our viewers have tried it or know someone who sells the products.
- It’s an overall wellness program to kick start a healthier lifestyle and designed to help you feel better, look better and perform better.
- The 24-Day Challenge™ is a comprehensive supplementation and nutrition program. Give your body the jumpstart it needs to help you reach your goals.* There’s something for everyone: weight management, energy, overall body composition or overall wellness.
- Plexus Slim is a natural drink that contains a variety of plant extracts helpful in balancing blood sugar, hormones, cholesterol, and lipids.
- Plexus Slim was originally designed to help patients with diabetes regulate blood sugar, but when it was noted that all test participants lost weight, it was then decided to market it as a weight loss product.
- Many have had success with relief from auto-immune issues in addition to weight management.
Successful weight loss is about 20 what you do and 80 what you eat. So if you can’t afford to have one of those celebrity trainers to watch your every move and thing you put in your mouth, you have Personal Trainer Food!
- Personal Trainer Food is a direct home healthy meal service based in Fort Worth!
- It’s just real food without the processed fillers – that makes it easy for you to eat right because it’s easy to do. No grocery shopping, cooking or cleaning, no calorie counting – just a way to learn to eat right.
- The food truly tastes great. Many people are afraid of trying the food because they’ve tried Nutrisystem, Lean Cuisine, Jenny Craig, etc. However, it really is restaurant-quality food.
- It is realistic on this program to lose 2-4 pounds per week just by eating right and walking 15 minutes/day. They also offer weight loss coaching with all programs.
There are tons of apps that can help you stay on target, but you have to find the right one for you.
- One of the ones that is getting a lot of praise is Rise, an app that is highly endorsed by Good Morning America contributor Tory Johnson.
- Rise connects people with their very own nutrition coach – all registered dietitians – with one-on –one, 24/7 access.
- She talks about how Rise helped her in her new book, Shift, a book about how she was able to find the SHIFT within in her to change her life for good to a healthier living and lose 65 lbs. in a year.
- Just for Good Morning Texas viewers, you can visit Rise.us and use the code SHIFT for 20% off your first payment!
Have you used any of these products? What do you do to lose or maintain a healthy weight?