Cookies for Santa is a time-honored tradition, but what happens when the big guy gets tired of eating about a trillion of them in one night? So mix it up Christmas Eve with these Santa Cookie Ideas.
Chocolate chip? Peanut Butter? Sugar? Oatmeal?
What does Santa get under the tree at your house?
With more than 132 million homes to visit on Christmas Eve, that’s a lot of cookies to eat. So give Santa a little something different with a few new Santa Cookie Ideas.
1. Up the ante on that chocolate chip cookie with the quintessential Dallas recipe for the Neiman Marcus Cookie.
2. Looking for something the kids can make? Make your own little Frostys with Nutter Butters, candy and fruit snacks with these Snowman Cookies.
3. Does Santa have an allergy or need a pick me up for his late night? Go with No Cook, Gluten-Free Energy Balls.
4. Consider yourself a traditionalist but no time to make those beautiful sugar cookies? La Madeleine has beautiful cookie options in their Holiday French Market.
5. Santa’s not the only one doing the work – don’t leave out the reindeer or the elves. Make snacks for them too with this easy Reindeer Mix.
6. Sometimes it’s more than just the cookies. Teach kids to be the sweet ones by showing their gratitude with a thank you note with eggnog for a nice way to say thank you to Santa.
Don’t miss this #mamachallenge moment: