Need a little pumpkin in your life? Sure you do!(As seen on Good Morning Texas.)
This pumpkin pie butter with your toast at breakfast or your dinner roll at supper to ensure you are getting your daily dose of pumpkin in your life. It takes about 5 minutes and is a lot less calories than a pumpkin pie!
Makes a great gift when a baked good for the holidays.
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat the butter with a mixer until smooth.
- Add pumpkin pie spice and then 1/2 pumpkin puree until combined. Add remaining puree and mix until smooth.
- Add honey and vanilla then beat until thick and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated in a sealed container until ready to use.