- 1 small pumpkin, rinsed and dried
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut pumpkin in sections from top to bottom.
- Remove the stem.
- Remove all the seeds and fiber with a spoon or metal measuring cup until only the flesh is left.
- Lay pieces fleshside down on a roasting pan
- Fill pan with 1/2 cup of water.
- Place pumpkin pieces in oven for 1 hour until soft.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool for one hour.
- Once cool, remove the flesh from the peel and put into a blender or food processor and mix until smooth, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Use immediately or place into 1 cup bags in freezer bags and store flat in the freezer for quick use.