Adapted from the original Nabisco Oreo Cookie Ball recipe, MamaChallenge makes them even better with the limited-edition Red Vevet cake balls.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 40 Red Velvet OREO Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 1 pkg. candy melts – Red, White or Chocolate
- MIX cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs until blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.