- 2/3 cup of ground ginger snap cookies, grounded
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 oz. white chocolate, melted (you could use dark chocolate as well)
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 5–7 oz. chocolate, to coat
- in a bowl, mix cream cheese, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and melted white chocolate.
- Stir in cookies and set in fridge for an hour.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on pan with parchment paper.
- Freeze them for another hour before coating with chocolate.
- Melt white chocolate as directed and drop each frozen truffle into melted chocolate.
- Using a toothpick or fork, transfer to parchment paper and place back into freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Keep refrigerated.