Have your pumpkin and drink it too! This protein-packed smoothie makes it healthy to have pumpkin pie everyday!
- 1 frozen banana (chopped into chunks)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup full fat yogurt (i like greek style)
- 1/2 milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (I have a great recipe to make your own)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger or turmeric
- 1 cup ice
- Add all the ingredients into the blender in order and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Using dairy in this recipe gives you a power-packed protein and nutrient punch!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 380
- Sugar: 52
- Sodium: 153
- Fat: 4
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 78
- Protein: 14
- Cholesterol: 12