- 20 ounces shredded hashbrowns (you can use frozen or fresh)
- 4 ounces chopped ham, 8-10 slices of bacon, or 1/2 roll of crumbled sausage
- 8 ounces shredded cheese
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 onion, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking oil or cooking spray to coat pan
- Whisk eggs, milk, and seasonings in a bowl. Set aside.
- Grease slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Layer half of hashbrowns with half cheese, half meat and 1/4 onions.
- Then repeat hashbrowns, meat, cheese and onion.
- Pour eggs over the top of the layers.
- Cook for 2-3 hours on high or 4-5 hours on low.
- Sprinkle more cheese, meat and onions for garnish and serve.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 356
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 940
- Fat: 25
- Saturated Fat: 12
- Unsaturated Fat: 12
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Protein: 28
- Cholesterol: 427