- 1 lb lean ground beef (or turkey or chicken)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 ounces cottage cheese (or ricotta cheese)
- 6–7 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in pan.
- Add sauce, salt and oregano.
- Spoon a layer of meat sauce onto the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles and top with cheeses. (You can break noodles to cover.)
- Repeat with sauce, noodles and cheeses until all are used up.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.