- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red chiles
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 can coconut milk (I use lowfat)
- Heat oil in pan to high.
- In a Ziploc Sandwich bag, blend fish sauce, honey, cilantro, and basil together.
- Cook green onions, mushrooms, and chiles.
- Add chicken and stir fry until tender.
- Add coconut milk and heat until warm.
- Serve with rice.