- 2 packages Medifast Spiced Pancakes
- 1 package Medifast Original Style Eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp low-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 packet calorie-free sweetener
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine pancake mixture, egg mixture, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice in a medium bowl. Add oil and water, and mix until a batter consistency.
- Lightly great a muffin tin (must do), divide batter into three portion, and full three muffin cups.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center until it comes out clean.
- Beat cream cheese with vanilla, cinnamon, and calorie-free sweetener until blended. Spread over cupcakes.