- 2 cups of Arugula or mixed greens
- 1 Sugar Tree peach, sliced
- 3–5 slices prosciutto
- 1–2 ounces bleu cheese, crumbled (I prefer to crumble my own)
- 1/4 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon balsamic dressing
- First, over high heat on a grill or a stove-top grill (this is what I use), cook peaches until you see grill marks (2 minutes.)
- After peaches are slightly cooled, wrap peaches with prosciutto.
- Next place greens over a bowl/plate, next a few red onion rings and then crumble bleu cheese.
- Then place wrapped peaches over greens.
- Lastly, add balsamic dressing or glaze to taste.