- 24 ounces organic applesauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Set the oven to 150-170 degrees (mine only went to 170F.)
- Lay a silicone baking mat or parchment paper onto a cookie sheet.
- Measure 1 cup of applesauce and mix with cinnamon in a bowl, set aside.
- Pour the rest of the applesauce onto the set pan and spread thinly across pan. (Use a rubber spatula to help spread.)
- Next, use your cinnamon mixture, thinly layer lines of cinnamon applesauce onto the pan. (Looks a little like a tiger design now.)
- Next tap the pan gently on the counter to make everything is even.
- Play tray in oven and cook for 8-9 hours or until the applesauce is dried completely and the color has lost any sheen to it.)
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Using a knife to cut into strips and roll up.
- Store fruit leathers in an airtight container.