Savor summer with this summer sipper perfect for staying cool with those hot, sultry days!
- 1 bottle of Rosé
- 1/4 cup St-Germaine (add more if you love Elderflower as much as I do!)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (unsweetened)
- 2–3 tablespoons honey (local honey is always best!)
- 1–2 cups ice cubes
- Combine all the ingredients in the blender, adding ice slowly until preferred consistency.
- I like a drier Rosé. You can choose a sweeter blend and omit/reduce honey for your taste.)
- This recipe makes a pitcher at a time. Half this recipe for 2-3 glasses of wine (just right for you and your friend.)