I will be sad the day that my son won’t light up with the pure thought of Thomas the Tank Engine, but until then, I’m going to enjoy our spring tradition of Day Out with Thomas at Museum of the American Railroad at Grapevine.
Little engineers and their families are invited to ride with Thomas the Tank Engine, star of the popular Thomas & Friends® series. In addition, children will meet Sir Topham Hatt™, Controller of the Railway and enjoy a day of Thomas the Train themed activities including arts & crafts, storytelling and more. The tour, now in its 20th year, will make 42 stops across the U.S. and Canada and is expected to welcome nearly one million passengers in 2015.
This year, Thomas & Friends celebrates 70 years of friendship. All aboard the Best Friends Express forThomas-themed programs and activations as the #1 blue engine celebrates friendship with fans around the world.
- A 25-minute (approximate) ride with Thomas the Tank Engine and hear Thomas greet his fans!
- Meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
- A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station; featuring stamps, temporary tattoos, hands-on arts & crafts, train tables, and coloring sheets.
- Storytelling, video viewing and live music, magic shows, petting zoo, model train layout & more!
- Arrive at least an hour ahead of departure time to park, pick up tickets and board Thomas The Tank. Of course, feel to arrive earlier and stay later to enjoy all the Day out with Thomas activities.
Follow Thomas & Friends on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thomasandfriends and Twitter @ThomasFriends. #DOWT #ThomasObsessed
Day Out with Thomas: The Celebration Tour 2015
April 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 9 am to 5:15pm Fridays, 9 am to 6:00pm Saturdays & Sundays
705 S. Main Street, Grapevine, TX 76051
Ticket prices are $18-22 plus tax for ages 2 and up (service charges may apply).
www.ticketweb.com/dowt or 866-468-7630
Win a family four-pack of Day Out with Thomas tickets for Friday April 17, either 10:30 am or 4:45 pm.