Make it as your entree or your side, eat it once and you’ll want it all the time!
- 1 head cauliflower, sliced vertically like a steak
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower into steaks, vertically (remove the stump.)
- Spray a cooking sheet with cooking spray.
- Lay “steaks” on sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven and allow to get browned (25 minutes.) In a hurry – broil on low until brown.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Optional: add a chimichurri sauce for a nice kick!
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 316
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 167
- Fat: 28
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 23
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Protein: 6
- Cholesterol: 0