Healthy and so good, you’ll never know it was cauliflower! Perfect for kids who don’t love veggies!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2–4 tablespoons butter, optional
- 12 cup Manchego cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Steam cauliflower in the microwave until soft, but not mushy (I use steam bags!)
- Transfer to bowl.
- Add butter and blend with handheld blender or emulsifier until your preferred “mashed potato” consistency.
- Mix in Manchego cheese
- Season with salt and pepper.
- The nuttiness of the Manchego cheese and cauliflower pair perfectly for this nutritious and delicious side dish that will have them all wanting more!