- 3 (1/2-inch-thick) watermelon rounds, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons bottled balsamic glaze
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat.
- Brush both sides of each watermelon quarter with olive oil, and season with desired amount of salt and pepper. Cut prosciutto into thin strips.
- Grill watermelon quarters, without grill lid, 1 minute on each side or until grill marks appear.
- Transfer watermelon to a serving plate; top with blue cheese, prosciutto strips, and fresh basil.
- Drizzle watermelon with balsamic glaze.
- Serve immediately.