Looking for the best jeans for moms? Of course, you are! Here’s the one pair you need to make you feel like a million bucks – without spending that much! Thanks to Lee Jeans for this sponsored post.
I have plenty of friends that the moment they spit out a baby were back into their pre-mommy body. And in some cases, they even look better than before.
That wasn’t me. I didn’t have a perfect body to start, but when the babies came, so did the mess of my midsection. And lucky for me (hear my sarcasm) I didn’t have a rear to fill it in to start with, so pants we’re never easy to fit in the front OR the back.
After it was no longer ok to sport a pair of maternity jeans (3 months post baby is not ok for your information), I needed new jeans, but never found any that weren’t lowrise, added a muffin or were in my budget. So unfortunately I’ve just been dealing with jeans that didn’t do much for my figure or how I felt wearing them. So I’ve done my best to avoid jeans all together or always pair them with a big shirt so it didn’t matter how they fit.
So when Lee Jeans invited me to try to find the perfect jean for me, I said bring it. This was one “mama challenge” I had just decided that wasn’t going to have the best outcome, but hey, at least I was being realistic.
As I slid into the dressing room I began to feel the angst come over me just thinking about trying on jeans. I grabbed from the stack, said a little prayer…
As I thought about the sweet message, I slipped on the jeans, buttoned them up and braced myself to look in the mirror,
Not only did they fit (without laying on a bed to button them), but I looked good, I felt good and thankfully, the waistband was exactly where I wanted it to be. I didn’t need to keep moving them around to feel comfortable. And when I squatted down I was able to breathe. The length was just long enough to wear with heels but just the right length I could throw on a pair of flats and run out the door. And best of all, I may have even looked a little slimmer.
The fit may have had said Easy Fit, but I was definitely thinking it should be called Confident Fit. After all, I was actually standing a little straighter with my Lee Jeans. (And while I didn’t take a photo of my before and after experience, here’s a great one from lee that shows exactly what happens when you put them on!)
Wondering what makes this pair of affordable jeans fit so perfectly on my not-so-perfect body?
Lee Slender Secret Collection: The Lee Slender Secret collection retains its shape all day while still being super comfortable. Long gone are the days of jeans that bag and sag – the Slender Secret collection holds true to its denim shape and provides a flattering fit all day long.
- Fashionable details like an ultra-dark wash and subtle and stylish back pocket details make for a perfect pair of jeans with a super flattering fit.
- This jean was created to make you look and feel your very best. A hidden tummy panel on the waistband of the jeans instantly slims you for a sleek silhouette.
Lee Easy Fit Collection: Lee Easy Fit is the jean to match your active lifestyle. It’s smoothes and shapes just like your other tried-and-true blue jeans, but this jean revolutionizes comfort and makes your on-the-move lifestyle a priority.
- The Slimming Stretch fabric stretches and slims to conform to your own body shape, so it feels like they were made just for you. The ultra-stretch fabric makes this jean incredibly easy to move in, too.
- The Easy Fit Jeans feature a flexible, but incredibly supportive waistband that won’t bind, dig or create any unwanted discomfort. With a nonrestrictive waistband, this jean stays true to your figure for flawless wear and ultimate comfort.
- Cut and sewn with trendy designs and features, this style is modern, fashion-forward and sophisticated, but also pairs well with a simple t-shirt. This line is also offered in a variety of rich denim washes, so there’s certain to be a style for everyone.
And you can get your hands on my favorite new Lee jeans The Lee Easy Fit Jean can be purchased online at Lee.com or can be found at your local Kohl’s, JCPenney, or Sears stores.
Or you can win a pair and a whole lot more from this holiday contest from Lee Jeans.