The dip for garlic lovers! Dip your veggies or bread in this and you will be in love (just watch your breath!)
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 12 anchovy fillets
- 6 large garlic cloves, chopped
- Sliced Veggies and bread to serve
- Blend oil, butter, anchovies and garlic in processor until smooth.
- Transfer oil mixture to heavy medium saucepan. Cook over low heat 15 minutes, stirring, occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce into fondue pot or other flameproof casserole. Keep while serving with veggies or bread.