- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onions, chopped
- 1 garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons, Homemade Chili Seasoning Blend
- 1 4-ounce can green chiles, chopped
- 1–2 16-ounce cans Cannellini white beans
- 3 cups chicken stock or canned broth
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, grated (or more — to taste)
- Cream Cheese (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Sour Cream/Greek Yogurt (option)
- In stockpan, cook chicken with water until just tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool. Cube.
- Over medium-high heat with oil, add onions and sauté until translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, then seasoning blend; sauté 2 minutes.
- Add undrained beans and stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and add chicken and cheese to chili; stir until cheese melts. (If you want a super rich pot of chili, add a few tablespoons of cream cheese and stir until melted.)
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with cheese and sour cream. (Cilantro optional)
Want s’more, please?