Pumpkin lovers rejoice! It’s pumpkin, donuts and chocolate all in one!
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (16-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 1 dozen Dunkin Donuts, cubed (my favorite)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Butter Rum Sauce
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pound box confectioners’ sugar
- Rum, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, blend all ingredients, except for bread and chocolate chips.
- Fill a 9 by 13-inch baking dish with donuts.
- Sprinkle choclate chips over donuts.
- Pour custard mixture over donuts, making sure that all cubes are submerged (push cubes down if necessary).
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until pudding is set.
- Serve with Rum Sauce, Pecan Praline Sauce or even ice cream!