A peanut lover’s dream with peanut butter and roasted peanuts.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (I love Homeplate Peanut Butter!)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine everything together into a bowl.
- Spread mixture onto a baking dish with a rim.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving with yogurt, milk or as a snack.