A slice of this pie is the taste of summer with strawberries and lemonade! AND it only takes a few minutes to make!
- Tub Whip Cream (in the tub)
- 12 ounce can lemonade concentrate
- 1 can condensed milk (12 ounces)
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- lemon and strawberries for garnish
- Graham Cracker Crust (Purchase at the grocery store or made from scratch!)
- in a blender, puree strawberries and sugar together until combined.
- With a mixer, combine the rest of the ingredients (except the crust) until blended.
- Poor lemonade mixture into crust.
- Poor strawberry mixture over lemonade mixture. Use a spoon or knife to swirl.
- Add crust top back to pie and then freeze overnight (or at least 8 hours.)
- Keep frozen until ready to serve.