Great lemonade starts with simple syrup for this perfect lemonade recipe!
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 gallon water
- 2 cups lemon juice
- Lemons, sliced (for garnish)
- Start off the simple syrup by adding 2 cups sugar and 2 cups water in a saucepan.
- Bring to boil over medium heat.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves and then remove from heat.
- Next add add simple syrup, gallon of water and fresh lemon juice to pitcher. Still well.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
- Don’t use presqueezed lemonade! It’s much more bitter than you want for lemonade.