An easy sweet treat perfect to beat the heat.
- Cherry Berry Whip Salad
- 1 can cherry pie filling (14 oz)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 small can condensed milk
- 2 cups small marshmallows
- 1 small tub whip cream
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix everything together but the marshmallows and blueberries into a bowl. Fold in marshmallows. Lastly, add blueberries to the top of the bowl (or if serving in smaller dishes, spring the blueberries on top). Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.