A quick and easy yet impressive appetizer perfect for last-minute hospitality.
- Cooking Spray
- 1 package whole mushrooms (white or portobellos)
- 1 package Boursin® cheese
- 2-3 basil leaves, chopped finely (optional)
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Remove mushrooms steps from the caps. Chop stems finely.
- Combine chopped mushrooms, chopped basil and Boursin® cheese in a bowl until filly blended.
- Add mixture to mushroom caps until full and rounded.
- Place all the mushrooms in pan and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake mushrooms for 25-30 minutes until golden.
- When done, remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes and serve!
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 97
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 158
- Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Protein: 6
- Cholesterol: 25