Recipe created by Autumn Reo of MamaChallenge.com.
- 6 eggs yolks
- 2 cups white sugar
- 24 oz. heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- Whole Milk (about 2 cups)
- Cream eggs and sugar.
- Then add cream and condensed milk and vanilla.
- Beat until well blended.
- Pour into ice cream churn.
- Add milk until to fill line.
- Insert dasher.
- Pack cooler with layer of ice, then rock salt, and continue to repeat until full.
- It’s done when it won’t churn anymore.