The best of two holiday favorites combined into one festive design for the perfect holiday appetizer!
- 1 tube Pillsbury™ Crescent Rolls
- 1 package Hillshire Farms Cocktail Smokies
- Egg wash
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 bottle raspberry chipotle sauce
- Fresh Cilantro or parsley (for decoration)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper or
- silicone mat.
- 2. Slice Pillsbury™ Crescent Rolls lengthwise into thirds.
- 3. Brush with softened cream cheese (you can use a teaspoon of milk to help soften.)
- 4. Add teaspoon of raspberry chipotle sauce on top of cream cheese on dough.
- 5. Place a cocktail smokie on the thick end of each triangle and roll up.
- 6. Arrange the pigs in a blanket, sided by side, in a circle on the baking sheet. (Place
- close enough to touch each other.)
- 7. Brush with egg wash (1 beaten egg) over wreath.
- 8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the crescents are golden.
- 9. Lay cilantro around the inside of the wreath and place a small bowl filled of leftover
- raspberry chipotle sauce to serve.