Need an escape this Christmas? Why not the North Pole? Head to Santa and his village by way of Dallas for Holidays at the Hilton Anatole.
Our family needed an escape for the holidays and there’s no better place than the North Pole…but since travel isn’t on the list for us lately, we packed up our family Christmas pjs and headed to Dallas to the Hilton Anatole. We’ve always enjoyed years of their Breakfast with Santa. And while this year there’s no Peppermint Park, we were so excited Santa wasn’t just hosting his holiday breakfast, but he also added some fun new surprises like holiday decorated hotel rooms, s’mores by the fire, the North Pole Cafe and even a real reindeer!
Christmas at the Hilton Anatole
Breakfast at with Santa: Breakfast with Santa is served family-style at each table this year in the big ballroom and includes all the breakfast favorites like chocolate chip pancakes, assorted pastries, bacon and eggs, fruit, made-to-order breakfast tacos and omelets, and for the big kids – Mimosa and Bloody Mary carafes! During breakfast Santa visits with the children in a socially distanced format including the reading of a Texas-themed Christmas story and letters from the children in the audience mailed from the North Pole mailbox in the lobby. Santa’s sleigh will also be set up for photo opportunities!
Other Holiday Activities: Guests who book a Breakfast with Santa or Santa Suite Package can enjoy holiday themed activities the evening of check-in throughout the hotel for all ages including:
- Photo opportunities with Santa and a live reindeer (we met Blitzen and he was my perfect holiday wish!)
- North Pole Cafe offering Naughty and Nice Cocktails and lite-bites for adults and children
- Tipsy Toes – A performing Christmas Tree on stilts
- S’mores kits around the fire pit in the sculpture garden
- Children will be able to write letters to Santa and mail them directly to the North Pole via the mailbox in the lobby
- Evening movie night featuring holiday movies and popcorn
- Holiday arts and craft stations and games
Room Packages and Reservations at the Hilton Anatole
Breakfast with Santa Package – Guests who book the Breakfast with Santa package will receive:
- One standard guest room with 1 p.m. late check-out
- Preferred seating at breakfast for two adults and two children with Santa on day of departure from 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.(additional guest $17.99 Child and 39.99 Adult)
- Plus holiday activities throughout the hotel the evening of check-in
Santa Suite Package – Guests who book the Santa Suite Package will receive:
- One Santa-themed suite (guest room + parlor) including holiday décor and amenities with 1 p.m. late check-out
- Meet-n-greet event with Santa and one of his live reindeer from 6-7 pm day of arrival including a family portrait
- Preferred VIP table at breakfast for two adults and two children from 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. (additional guest $17.99 Child and 39.99 Adult)
- Holiday activities throughout the hotel the evening of arrival
Breakfast with Santa Only – Individual event reservations will be available on a limited basis starting at $45 per person, and $20 for children under 10 and can be booked by calling 214-761-7536 or by email [email protected]
And one big thing to note: I couldn’t have felt safer. The rooms were sealed to let us know they had been cleaned just for us. EVERYONE had on a mask unless guests who were eating. And of course with a hotel as big as the Anatole, there was so much room for socially distancing. Best of all, Santa and his reindeer are outside for a memorable photo opp.
- Christmas at the Anatole and Breakfast with Santa was designed with the new Hilton EventReady guidelines and protocols to make these events safe for all guests and team members.
- Breakfast events will be held in a 28,000 square-foot ballroom where the hotel can socially distance about 100 family tables.
- Tables are assigned to individual families, up to 10.
Ready to go? Breakfast events will be from 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. on:
- Saturday, November 28
- Sunday, November 29
- Saturday, December 5
- Sunday, December 6
- Saturday, December 12
- Sunday, December 13
- Saturday, December 19
- Sunday, December 20
- Monday, December 21
- Tuesday, December 22
- Wednesday, December 23
For more information on Christmas at the Anatole and to book reservations, visit the Hilton Anatole website.