- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups brown crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup rolled gluten-free oats
- 2 cups California raisins
- 1/2 cup California golden raisins
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add honey, almond butter and cinnamon and bring to a full boil. Let boil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and stir in cereal, almonds and oats. Spread 1-inch thick on a baking sheet then separate into 1-inch clusters. Let cool completely then stir in raisins. Store in an airtight container.
- For crunchy clusters, spread cooked mixture 1-inch thick on prepared baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir to form clusters and let cool completely. Stir in raisins.
- * Recipe courtesy of California Raisins on CaRaisins.org.