- 1 cup Distilled water
- 1 cup Witch hazel or rubbing alcohol
- 3-4 TBSP dried herbs including peppermint, spearmint, citronella, lemongrass, lavender, etc. (use at least one mint.)
- Optional: 4-5 cloves.)
- Boil water and herbs (in any combination from the above.)
- Mix well, cover and let cool. (You must be patient!)
- Strain herbs out and mix water with witch hazel.
- Store in a spray bottle in a cool place.
- Use as needed.
- Added bonus: it smells great and is very refreshing to the skin.