- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Gogo squeeZ
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a pan with wax paper.
- Whisk together flour and oats in a medium bowl and set aside
- Beat together all of the wet ingredients until combined.
- Stir in flour mixture until combined.
- Then add chocolate chips.
- Scoop two tablespoons of dough; roll dough into a ball with hands. Repeat.
- Refrigerate until firm.